Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2014 Winner, The Seascape Resort & Marina, is proud to be recognized as a leading Marathon Florida Keys hotel that provides great value to its guests! – Call today: (305) 743 – 6212, and discover how affordable it is to stay in ‘The heart of the Keys’ – Marathon, Florida!
The Seascape Resort & Marina offers an ideal getaway for those looking to explore the best that the Florida Keys has to offer. The Seascape Resort & Marina is ideally located 40 miles from Key Largo and only 56 miles from Key West. This award winning Marathon Florida Keys hotel is also positioned conveniently close to most Florida Keys attractions, and any event happening in Key Largo, Islamorada, or Key West. Enjoy:
- World-class sport fishing offshore, on the natural reef, or in Florida Bay – from Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Marlin, Wahoo, Grouper and more – the fishing is superior in the Florida Keys compared to anywhere else in the world. In Marathon, the Seascape Resort can recommend top-notch charters that will guarantee your big game catch!
- Explore the world of scuba diving – sign up for instruction and certification locally here in Marathon, and learn from some of the top diving professionals in the country. Anyone in your party over age 8 can participate. Experience the opportunity of a lifetime in a region of North America that offers the most extraordinary diving imaginable.
- Visit the Dolphin Research Center, which offers tours, and fun educational interaction for children and adults. You can even swim with these affectionate and intelligent marine mammals!
- Sombrero Beach is located just 1 ½ miles from the Seascape Resort & Marina, and it is a Marathon Community Park offering exceptional amenities, such as an immaculate beach, swimming area, full facilities that include showers, picnic shelters, and more.
- Bahia Honda State Park – This park is well known in the Sunshine State for it’s extraordinary beaches and breathtaking scenery. Visitors can snorkel here, book a diving charter, picnic with the family and enjoy the children’s play areas.
- Key Colony Beach Golf & Tennis offers a wide range of recreational activities in addition to golf and tennis, which include basketball, horseshoes, and bocce ball.
- The Seven Mile Bridge in Marathon is a must see! This bridge was originally build by Henry Flagler in the early 1900’s, and is an engineering marvel that offers amazing views, glimpses of sea rays, sharks, sea turtles, and other marine life below. This bridge is steeped in Florida history.
Marathon Florida Keys Hotels: The Seascape Resort & Marina provides guests with the best that the Florida Keys has to offer.
Whether you are looking for an action packed adventure, or a bit of relaxation and tranquility, this Marathon Florida Keys hotel has got it all – for a great price! Call the Seascape Resort & Marina today, at: (305) 743 – 6212, and learn about the current travel packages being offered, including our special extended stay rates for 7 or more nights. We look forward to sharing our piece of paradise with you!